- 1/2 cup oats, blended in blender to flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1-1/2 cup chocolate whey protein powder
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp sugar free chocolate syrup (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 – 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Blend oats until flour. Add remaining dry ingredients. Mix egg whites, chocolate syrup, vanilla, and peanut butter in large bowl. Add dry ingredients. Slowly mix in the water until “gooey”. The intent is not to turn it into a batter, but rather thick in consistency.
- Pour into 9×9 inch pan lined with wax paper. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from pan and cool on rack. Cut into 8 bars. Wrap individually for easy travel and refrigerate.
(8 servings = per serving)
Fat: 7 g
Carbs: 18 g
Protein: 21 g