I whipped up this protein
packed recipe today – made with creamy Greek yogurt, chocolate protein powder, fresh blueberries, and Uncle Sam for crunch – and quickly decided this is my new favorite treat.
- 3/4 cup 2% Fage plain yogurt
- 1 serving (32g) chocolate whey protein powder
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/4 cup blueberries, fresh
- 1 tbsp cereal
- Add yogurt, protein powder, and water to food processor and blend together. You may need to use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the food processor container to ensure that the protein powder is thoroughly incorporated.
- Pour yogurt mixture into a bowl. Top with blueberries and Uncle Sam. Indulge… and feel good about it!
Fat: 5.5 g
Carbs: 21 g
Protein: 39 g
For less calories and/or protein, use ½ scoop of protein powder rather than a full serving. You could also add cocoa powder for more chocolatey flavor!