- 1/2 cup (40g) rolled oats
- 1/2 cup skim milk (or your favorite milk substitute)
- 1/2 cup water
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 medium banana, sliced into thin pieces
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp wheat germ
- 1 tsp stevia
- 1 tbsp mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup raspberries, separated
- 10g granola
- In a medium size pan, heat the oats, milk, water, and salt over medium heat. Once the mixture begins to simmer, approximately 5-6 minutes, stir in the sliced banana.
- Continue to stir, almost whipping, until the banana breaks down and the mixture thickens and becomes creamy, about another 3-4 minutes.
- Add the vanilla, wheat germ, 1/2 of the raspberries, and stevia, and stir until incorporated. Immediately before you pour the oatmeal into the bowl, stir in the mascarpone cheese. I like to just stir it a little, leaving swirls of mascarpone.
- Pour into a serving bowl and top with the rest of the raspberries and granola.
1 servings = per serving
Fat: 11 g
Carbs: 61 g
Protein: 13 g
Check out more recipes from my 30-Day Oatmeal Challenge