This is a high protein full of fiber meal disguised as a dessert.
- 2 cups of non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of orange blossom honey
- 4 strips of candied orange peel, minced
- 3 pieces of candied ginger, minced
- Zest of 1 Meyer lemon
- 1 package of ladyfingers
- Seasonal fruit of your choice
- Combine everything except the ladyfingers and fruit in a large bowl and whisk together to combine well. Let stand at least 10 minutes to develop all the flavors.
- Break the ladyfingers into a small bowl or parfait glass. Top with the fruit and a healthy dollop of the whipped yogurt sauce.