What’s in My Gym Bag? Lindsay Cotter shares her top 13 gym bag essentials!
Ten years ago I became a fitness instructor. Nine years ago I got my Personal Training certification. Gosh, time really flies when you’re having fun, right? Needless to say, I’ve had my share of gym bags.Many of them only lasted a few months then slowly deteriorated. Last year I received my first Live Well 360 bag and now have all three styles (Luxx, Core, and Accel), and I am happy to say they are HERE TO STAY! I’m so in love with these bags. They are seriously the Armani of gym bags and/or travel bags. Durable, fashionable, spacious, and the Luxx and Core even have a compartment for your stinky clothes, phew! I usually do a top 10 list, but these are must haves, so I added a few extra.
My 13 MUST HAVE Gym Bag and/or Travel Bag Essentials
- iPod nano For teaching classes and running on the treadmill.
- Antibacterial wipes I don’t leave home without them. They become extra handy when I hit the trails and use the porta potty. Just sayin…
- True Lemon Lemonade This natural lemon flavoring is HEAVENLY after sweating it out at the gym. I LOVE it in my water.
- Polar GPS and Heart rate monitor Lifesaver when I want to try a different running route or when I want to measure my progress with interval training.
- Vanilla perfume spray Let’s face it, I get stinky after teaching. I need this!
- Mini deodorant See above.
- Allegra Austin, Texas allergies are really bad. I always keep this around for when I do outdoor bootcamps, run trails, etc.
- Razor For when I need a quick shower and shave post workout.
- Dry shampoo Another lifesaver! I use this about 3 times a week for in between washes and quick showers.
- Running sunglasses Lightweight and easy to run or workout in.
- Extra pair of socks Just in case.
- Lip gloss with SPF For when I want to feel pretty… just because.
- Contact card I also use these. Especially when I travel. Just in case I misplace my bag. It’s happened before. Haha.